Since opening in October of 2022, Owners Chloe and Ryan Slattery have welcomed clients to IceBox Cryotherapy in Huntersville – knowing the results would contribute so much to their everyday lives!
Both medical professionals (Chloe is a registered nurse with experience in wellness and aesthetics, while Ryan is a physician with Atrium Healthcare) they have seen the benefits of cryotherapy firsthand. They continue to be excited to offer this treatment to Lake Norman residents, especially as we embark on that time of year where new productive health goals are on everyone’s mind.
Chloe shares her Top Five ways IceBox can help you keep your New Year’s fitness resolutions!
- Is that new workout routine making you sore? Whole Body Cryotherapy is perfect for relieving pain and inflammation, as well as speeding up muscle recovery. Also, a mere three minutes in the IceBox burns 500-800 calories per session.
- Does the idea of less daylight get you down? IceBox offers Red Light Therapy for body and skin health, which can help heal and re-energize your body from the inside out, and give you a nice mood boost during those winter months with less natural sunlight
- Did you overindulge during the holidays? Get a jumpstart on your summer body with our innovative Cryotherma machine that uses thermal shock technology to freeze fat cells and eliminate them from your body. This machine can also be used to tone and tighten your skin, reducing cellulite and improving the overall skin appearance.
- Does your mirror reflect skin that’s dull and dry? We offer a signature Cryofacial, for both men and women, to rehydrate and refresh your skin, plus six targeted Cryofacials for specific areas (tackling everything from acne to aging). IceBox also provides “no-downtime” peels that will leave your skin glowing. Bonus – your first facial is 50% off!
- Simply want to relax? Come try a compression treatment with our Normatec leg sleeves. This relaxing 30-minute treatment boosts circulation and speeds up the removal of toxins from your lymph system. We also offer hot tea and complimentary salt wall therapy while in compression.
Something that makes Chloe especially proud: IceBox calms fears and makes cryotherapy fun for people because they take time to educate their clients on the process.
“We provide an upbeat atmosphere and let you choose the music and light colors for your session,” she adds. “Our staff is always right outside the door the entire time you’re in the Icebox, so you’re never by yourself. Also, our machine fits two people – so you can go in with a friend or partner if that helps!”
Cryotherapy holds benefits for everyone – not only athletes and fitness enthusiasts. From pain management and boosting immunity to healthier skin, better sleep, athletic recovery and overall stress relief, the results of your time at IceBox can be life-changing.
IceBox also offers three affordable membership levels, including a variety of monthly packages, as well as á la carte services. Monthly packages start at $89/month. With their Enhanced Services, you can take your IceBox visit to the next level with Localized Cryotherapy, Red Light Treatment and Compression Therapy.
Make it a personal point in this New Year to make room for time well spent at IceBox Cryotherapy, located in Birkdale Village at 16735 Cranlyn Road, Building 2C, Suite D, in Huntersville, 704.237.4395. Hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., and Friday through Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, book online at iceboxtherapy.com and follow them on Facebook and Instagram @icebox_lakenorman.