Photos by CARRIE ALLEN
We all know the appeal of Lake Norman – an endless array of water sports, amazing restaurants and shopping, and the sense of calm only a waterfront setting can provide.
That doesn’t even include the most amazing panoramic lake views and unforgettable sunsets! Since 2016 Lake Norman RV Resort owner Jim Davidson has keenly kept tabs on the Tiny Homes trend, adding a few units at a time to his RV resort each year since then.
Today, there are a total of 40 Tiny Homes within the RV resort, with 17 home owners who use these popular residences as a mix of primary and secondary homes. Jim’s vision is to cater to only private owners, who would purchase the Tiny Home and rent their lot, based on location and view. Once the resort is at 90% Tiny Homes, you’ll see an official name change to Tiny Homes of Lake Norman.
Think about these Top Five reasons to make Tiny Homes of Lake Norman part of your family’s future!
- Tiny Homes are truly affordable vacation homes on Lake Norman! They are also more efficient and environmentally friendly, as less space equals less heating and cooling.
- As a Tiny Home owner you will enjoy all the wonderful amenities of the RV resort, including kayaks, water boards, pedal boats, and pontoon rentals, along with a game room, exercise room, boat ramp and boat slips for guests, and soon-to-open pool!
- The Tiny Homes community is completely private and securely gated, offering peace of mind for you and your family.
- Tiny Homes of Lake Norman is located less than an hour from Charlotte, which includes proximity to the area’s favorite professional sports teams, incredible dining and shopping, and exciting opportunities for fans of the performing arts.
- You will automatically be set to enjoy a family “Staycation” right there at home! No need to travel and fight crowds at other resorts or theme parks when you can vacation right in your home, with every amenity you can imagine right outside your door!
If that isn’t enough temptation, there is so much to love about these unique living spaces! Upscale, fully furnished, and low-maintenance, there are all the usual conveniences of a larger home, but with so many advantages! Our tiny home kitchens include full-size appliances, as well as full bathrooms. The exteriors include either a deck or porch.
For more information on Tiny Homes of Lake Norman, reach their office at 704-489-6033. Lake Norman RV Resort is located at 6738 E. NC 150 Hwy, in Sherrills Ford, NC. See all the resort’s amenities and find current rental information and more Tiny Home details at lakenormanmotorcoachresort.com.