If you’re looking for the perfect “home away from home” and you’re naturally intrigued by all the health benefits of living near water, come soothe your body and soul by the lake! Tiny Homes of Lake Norman is an ideal second home destination, where your time is definitely your own.
Since 2016, Lake Norman RV Resort owner Jim Davidson has closely watched the widespread growing love for Tiny Homes. As he saw the exciting trend evolving, he began adding a few units at a time to his RV Resort in Sherrills Ford. His intuition paid off, and the resort is now 75% converted from RV Resort to a Tiny Homes community.
“The conversion will be fully complete by 2024,” Jim explains. “That’s a year ahead of my initial expectations!”
Steadily growing in popularity, his team is selling one or two homes a month. Once you visit, and witness firsthand the lake setting, breathtaking sunsets, and incredible amenities, we know you’ll find a model that’s right for you!
Current Tiny Homes owners use their smaller residences as a mix of primary and secondary homes — based on their lifestyle and family needs. Owners purchase the 399-square-foot tiny homes and rent their lot, based on location and view. Jim is also now offering investors the opportunity to purchase, with the RV Resort managing all rentals, to maintain security and rental price consistency.
And, you can rent a fully-furnished tiny home here for your next vacation — before making a purchase — to give you and your family time to get to know what lake life is all about. The reasons we know you’ll say ‘yes’ to a tiny home of your own are plentiful!
- Tiny Homes are significantly more efficient and environmentally friendly, and a smaller living space automatically results in lower costs for both heating and cooling.
- Owners of Tiny Homes here will be able to enjoy all the wonderful amenities offered by the RV Resort, including kayaks, water boards, pedal boats, and pontoon rentals, along with a game room, exercise room, boat ramp and boat slips for guests, plus a fabulous new pool is slated to open for the 2024 pool season!
- Securely gated and built for privacy, the Tiny Homes community provides total peace of mind for you and your family. What more could you want for your private escape?
- Tiny Homes of Lake Norman is located less than an hour from Charlotte, and that means you’ll be close to enjoying the area’s favorite professional sports teams, amazing dining and shopping options, and exciting opportunities for fans of the performing arts.
- That quick “getaway” you suddenly need will be readily available! There’s no stress of fighting crowds at other resorts or large theme parks when you can vacation right here — with all available amenities if you want to be active — or a quiet retreat if you prefer more downtime.
Style-wise, there’s no denying that these Tiny Homes are a charming, picturesque option when your soul say it’s time to get away and cultivate your own retreat. These tiny home kitchens include full-size appliances, as well as full bathrooms, and the exteriors include either a deck or porch.
For more information on the Lake Norman RV Resort and Tiny Homes of Lake Norman, or for up-to-date availability, reach their office at 704-489-6033. The resort is located at 6738 E. NC 150 Hwy, in Sherrills Ford, NC. Explore all of the resort’s amenities and find current rental information and more details on purchasing a Tiny Home of your own at lakenormanmotorcoachresort.com.