Proud to be locally owned and operated, and 100% community-driven, Westlake Flooring in Denver, NC, is like a favorite neighbor – in all the best ways! With more than 20 years of experience, your vision is their top priority.
“We’re not just a flooring company, we’re your neighbors, and we genuinely care about delivering results that make our community proud!” says Sales Manager Ron Lawing. That includes providing the in-home visit and measurements, a detailed consultation, the product and seamless installation, and the post-installation care that every client deserves.
Being part of the community means the Westlake Flooring team understands local trends, lifestyle and architectural styles in the Denver area, which means matching your home or business with flooring that’s a seamless fit. Think moisture-resistant options for our humid summers, and cozy flooring for our chilly winters. They offer high-quality flooring solutions for both residential and commercial spaces – from cozy living rooms and elegant bedrooms, to bustling offices and vibrant retail spaces.
They also realize accessibility is important – and for Westlake, making the extra effort is a a given!
“Our friendly team takes the time to get to know you, your needs and your vision, ensuring a personalized experience from start to finish,” Ron explains. “We understand the urgency of your flooring needs, and our local team is just a call or email away, ready to provide rapid assistance.” You’ll also recognize Westlake for their commitment to flexible scheduling, knowing their clients’ time is valuable!
The Westlake experts say some flooring projects are just well-suited to the fall season.
- It’s an ideal time to refinish hardwood floors, as the lower humidity levels out and more stable temperatures ensure proper drying and curing of the finish.
- Homeowners often refresh the appearance of their hardwood floors before the holidays.
- As the weather cools down, you may consider replacing old carpets with something new, creating a cozy, comfortable atmosphere for fall and winter.
- In planning for messy wintertime weather, clients often opt to add tile or stone flooring in kitchens, bathrooms and entryways as a practical choice for areas with increased foot traffic.
- Another popular fall project is adding area rugs to rooms with hardwood or tile flooring. Rugs are always more appealing as the weather cools, for a cozy ambiance and ultimate comfort.
- Yes, as the holiday season nears, we schedule flooring projects to have our homes looking their best for celebrations with family and friends!
Trends & Traditional Favorites
Again, wisdom from the experts!
- Warm shades of pale beige are regaining popularity for carpets, particularly in bedrooms and upstairs spaces, while colored carpets with patterns, like plaid or stripes, offer an elevated look for basements or offices. Low-pile carpets are still preferred for easy maintenance and are suited for high-traffic areas.
- Current hardwood (including luxury vinyl plank and laminate) trends include wide plank hardwood flooring which gives rooms a more spacious and modern feel. Lighter wood floors, such as pale pine and bleached oak, contribute to a brighter, more open atmosphere in interior spaces. Plus, lighter floors can hide dust, dirt and scratches better than darker floors, making them a practical choice for busy households or homes with pets.
- Classic mid-toned brown floors are versatile, fitting both traditional and modern designs. Their timeless nature transcends changing trends.
- Matte and satin finishes are preferred over high-gloss finishes for a more natural and subtle appearance, while patterned tiles are being used to create eye-catching focal points on floors and walls.
- Natural stone tiles, such as marble, travertine and slate continue to be popular for their timeless beauty and character, and other timeless options include marble mosaics and porcelain penny, basket weave or hexagon tiles.
For residential clients, Westlake offers an extensive selection of flooring materials including hardwood, carpet, vinyl and tile, and luxury vinyl plank and laminate which stand up to scratches and are also waterproof.
For commercial projects, they understand the importance of durability, functionality and aesthetics, and commercial flooring options include sturdy hardwoods, low-maintenance vinyl, durable carpet tiles, luxury vinyl plank and more. The team works closely with business owners, architects and designers to ensure that the chosen flooring solution aligns with the unique demands of the commercial environment.
Conveniently located in Denver, NC, Westlake Flooring offers an experienced, knowledgeable staff who will help you through every stage of selecting the right flooring for your home or commercial project. View their galleries and request an estimate online at Westlakeflooringinc.com. Westlake Flooring is located at 1252 North Highway 16, in Denver, 704.483.4242. Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and after-hours and Saturday consultations are available.